so lonely without you
by Rachel Noel
(Belle Plaine Iowa)
I came home from work, and found my husband dead...he had accidentally taken an overdose of painkillers..It was a devastating time, I was so numb, and frightened. I miss him so much, and can't seem to concentrate on any thing but him. He passed Feb. 8, 2011, it is all still fresh, but people think I should be getting over with it, I certainly can not.
I am sorting through the house, I can't live there after finding him there. I live with my wonderful daughter and family, and am going to get a place of my own. But, I need to of course save money. sorting through the house is so painful, I can barely get through it. Going through his things is so very painful. I wake up thinking of him, and I go to bed thinking of him...I miss him so much, I miss my life as well.